Splish splash

Bubba loves to splash in the tub. And chew on her rubber bath toys, just like her aunty did 30-something years ago!

Cleaning her teeth seems to just be an extension of gnawing on toys, but she’s happy to do it so I’m happy to let her.

Once she gets over the fact that I’m not going to ‘top up’ her toothpaste more than a second Β time, she gets creative.

Dipping the toothbrush in the bubbles and brushing her teeth with bubbles.

Or just sucking bath water off the bristles.

I don’t really mind how she does it, I’m just happy to watch the cheeky monkey splash about and get an everyday task done with such joy and abandon.

When was the last time you had this much fun cleaning your teeth?

1. Sure looks like a lot more fun and MUCH neater than brushing Cupcake’s teeth. Such a good girl!

2. Victoria says:

I was a bubba when I was younger! Definitely enjoyed the bath just as much. Wish brushing my teeth was still that fun.

1. bumpyroadtobubba says:

Your sprout might take after you πŸ™‚

1. Victoria says:

Here is hoping! I’ve been wanting to buy those bathtub crayons for sometime now!

3. rumpydog says:

That little one could make anything look like fun! πŸ™‚

4. dogdaz says:

Bubble and tooth fun, how great! Those eyes are going to break hearts some day.

5. tylersat99 says:

Bubble bath were always fun, but unfortunately I never did find a fun way to clean my teeth. I wish I had been able to be as creative as Bubba.

6. 2browndawgs says:

The brown dawgs like to splash in their tubs, but they are not so interested in toothbrushing.

1. Bella and Beary aren’t keen AT ALL on tooth brushing either – even when Bubba offers to do it for them πŸ˜‰