There’s a little crack in my heart today

It’s been quiet around here lately. A few of you who are friends on other forms of social media know that we’ve been busy.

School has been busy. Work has taken on some more projects. And I met someone.

Having a romantic interest again after a very long stretch of time without it was a little terrifying as a concept, but in reality it was super easy. Because he was easy to talk to, easy to be with.

Then, in the middle of a conversation, it was over.

There’s a little crack in my heart today.

There’s also a lot of static in my brain, which I’m going to try really hard to ignore.

I’m going to try not to over analyse my every move and word from the past couple of months. I’m going to try not to wonder about things I said. Things I did.

Yes, I did just repeat myself. My anxiety makes me over analyse everything. Or maybe my over analysis makes me anxious. Either way it’s how I’m wired. I pull the same things apart and look at it from a different angle to see if there’s anything I’ve missed. Anything I could or should have done differently.

dai4fvt

I’m going to try really hard to let the Universe play out whatever plan it has, without worrying that I did something wrong. I’m going to try really hard not to cry. I’m going to try really hard to believe that the path I’m on is the path I’m meant to be on.

And I’m going to try really hard to fight my anxiety.

1. ksbeth says:

i’m sorry. i just have gone through the same thing and it’s very hard at times –

2. Bongo says:

At least you have Bella, Beary, and Love Bug. They’re the best and they will love you forever.

3. Becky says:

So sad for you, especially the anxiety part. I believe your heart is strong because I’ve read it here and I hope you can believe in yourself. Still hurts.

4. The path you’re on is ALWAYS the path you’re supposed to be on. Think of the past few months as practice. I learned on Seinfeld (please say you’re a fan) that when you want to knock over a candy machine you have to rock it back and forth a few time before it goes over. Keep on rocking! xo

5. Ngaire says:

If you need a break away, come to Newcastle! Lots of room and furry friendly xxoo

6. Margaret Beirne says:

As always, I’m with you in spirit and hoping to support you in another little heartbreak!
    Lots of love
    Aunty Marg xxoo

7. Nikki says:

I’m sad for you, that sucks ❤ You need someone really awesome anyways, as Ms Petrillo says 'keep on rockin' & we all missed your blogs, fingers & paws crossed for the real Prince Charming to hurry the hell up xoxo